Ambassador Program Terms & Conditions
DiamondBack Automotive Accessories, Inc. (DiamondBack) created the DiamondBack Ambassador Program to give affiliates, both businesses and individuals, rewards for educating people about the benefits of the DiamondBack and sharing the brand within their social and/or business circles.
When a sale is made by a referred customer using a unique affiliate URL, the Affiliate will be rewarded for displaying and disbursing the information to potential customers. This reward does not apply to purchases made by Affiliates, or the members of an affiliate's household, or to purchases made in which a customer receives an already-reduced price, such as a wholesale customer. The customer may also receive an exclusive discount through various Ambassador campaigns.
Purchases which do not earn an Affiliate reward include, but are not limited to:
- purchases of parts or refurbished DiamondBack product,
- purchases made by an Affiliate for their own use,
- purchases made by a member of an Affiliates household or immediate family, and
- purchases made by an Affiliate for another person (Except for Dropship Affiliates).
Affiliates are strictly prohibited from listing DiamondBack products for sale on the internet on their own websites, or through other channels such as, but not limited to Amazon.com, Ebay.com., and Craigslist.com. Affiliates found using the Ambassador Program to post or list DiamondBack products for sale on the internet will be immediately removed from the program.
Other prohibited activities include, but are not limited to:
- creating a website with the intentions of promoting the sale of DiamondBack through your unique URL,
- using coupon/discount websites to promote your unique URL,
- using Google Ads or similar services to gain traffic to a unique URL,
- using internet marketing techniques to promote your unique URL outside of your friends, family, social followers, and/or customer circles, and
- using the words coupon, discount, promo/promotional, code, or any variation thereof in digital channels.
When sharing your affiliate link, do not include the words:
- code, or
- any variation thereof.
Any static content that includes these terms must be edited to reflect this rule. That includes, but is not limited to:
- YouTube video descriptions,
- Instagram, Twitter, or Facebook bios,
- website or blog posts, or
- any similar static page that may be indexed by Google.
If someone comments on your post using the word save, coupon, discount, or another prohibited term, you are not obligated to delete their comment. You may respond, but you may not use any of the prohibited terms.
DiamondBack cannot guarantee that affiliate clients will use the affiliate's unique URL when ordering. Commission payments will only be issued for orders placed using the affiliate’s URL, as reported to us by the Ambassador software system. Reporting and payment errors are unlikely, however, if an error occurs, DiamondBack will do its best to rectify the situation to the affiliate's satisfaction.
DiamondBack reserves the right to:
- Terminate the Ambassador Program at any time with 30 days’ notice.
- Remove an affiliate from the Ambassador Program at any time, for any reason.
- Modify commission payment amounts with 30 days’ notice.
- Modify commission payment process at any time.
What is OK
Sharing your unique URL with friends, family, social followers and customers through social media, email, telephone call, or business card/flyer.
Including but not limited to:
- Hyperlinking specific words in your blog with your unique URL
- Sharing your URL within your social network
- Sharing your URL on flyers, etc to customers and friends
Please update your account with a valid PayPal registered email address. Affiliate commission payments will be made once per month on the 15th of every month. Payments will only be made through PayPal.
Commissions are automatically paid on the fifteenth of every month based on the previous month's approved commissions. Each commission is reviewed for approval during business hours, Monday through Friday, 9am to 5pm EST.
Without limiting any other provision of these Affiliate Terms, DiamondBack reserves the right, to terminate the Affiliate’s account at any time should DiamondBack determine, in its sole and absolute discretion, that Affiliate has breached these Affiliate Terms or engaged in fraud, dishonesty, or any other misconduct that causes harm to DiamondBack (collectively, “Fraud”). If DiamondBack determines that Affiliate has engaged in Fraud, the Affiliate will forfeit its entire commissions for its account and will be terminated immediately.
DiamondBack Corporate Communications
In addition to the terms and conditions listed above, Affiliates are forbidden from posting their unique URL alongside any form of DiamondBack official communications. This includes all social media channels and profiles maintained by the DiamondBack brand.